Chicago Corporate Move Management
Reebie realizes the how important it is to keep your employees informed through the commercial relocation process. We provide you with one point of contact throughout your entire corporate relocation. Our personal move coordinator will assist you from the planning of your relocation until after the delivery of your employee’s belongings. Reebie’s Chicago corporate move management process will ensure a successful corporate relocation every time. We have six steps in this process to ensure a streamlined, seamless relocation:
- Throughout the entire process, one of Reebie’s experts will manage and assist your corporate relocation. From the planning phase through final invoicing, your Reebie representative will ensure our process adheres to your company’s relocation policies.
- Prior to the move, your Reebie representative will conduct a thorough analysis of your relocation needs to identify the individual requirements, expectations and concerns of the relocating family.
- Your representative will prepare a survey of moving services and determine a cost estimate based on an in-depth analysis of household goods to be shipped, noting special packing and transportation needs.
- After the moving estimate is approved, you will be assigned a move coordinator who will update your employee regularly throughout the process, from when the packers will arrive to the final delivery date.
- Each employee is contacted one week prior to and on the actual days of packing, loading and delivery. If these phases are more than one week apart, Reebie will be in contact with you throughout the process.
- If your employee has questions or concerns regarding the move, all they need to do is contact their Reebie coordinator. The coordinator will respond quickly and address any issues or provide any information the employee needs.
Choose Reebie and allow us to handle your Chicago corporate relocation move management. Call today!